Greensboro formerly Greensborough) is a city in and the county seat of Guilford County, North Carolina, United States. It is the third-most populous city in North Carolina, the 68th-most populous city in the United States, and the largest city in the Piedmont Triad metropolitan region. At the 2010 United States Census the city population was 269,666. In 2019, the estimated population was 296,710. Three major interstate highways (Interstate 40, Interstate 85, and Interstate 73) in the Piedmont region of central North Carolina were built to intersect at this city.
The City of Greensboro works with the community to improve the
quality of life for residents through inclusion, diversity, and trust. The
City has a professional staff of more than 3,000 employees who
maintain the values of honesty, integrity, stewardship, and respect.
Greensboro is governed by a council-manager form of government with
a mayor and eight council members.
Small Business Funding in Greensboro, Provided by FDF
We have witnessed the hardship that the 2008 financial crisis, and the 2020 COVID-19 crisis, brought to North Carolina. We also recognize how important small and medium-sized businesses are in the fight against hardship and crisis and in paving the road to recovery. This is why we provide small businesses with the loans and funding they need to thrive, and to push Greensboro to the next level.
Of course, there are big banks and lenders out there who can provide funding. However, time and time again, these mainstream lenders fall short. This is because:
- Many lenders are unwilling to provide funding to small businesses.
- Lenders do not have insight into niche or specialist fields and therefore don't want to work with these non-mainstream businesses.
- Small businesses often do not meet credit check requirements.
- Small businesses often do not meet the rigid repayment requirements imposed by lenders.
At First Down Funding, we are proud to be able to do things very differently.
Need Working Capital in Greensboro?
We Help Small Businesses With Working Capital Loans For Short & Long Term Projects
Gaining the Flexibility Your Greensboro Business Needs
- Small Business Funding in Outer Banks (OBX), North Carolina
- Business Loans in Pinehurst, North Carolina
- Small Business Funding in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Business Loans in Wilmington, North Carolina
- Small Business Funding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Small Business Funding in Durham, North Carolina
- Business Loans in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Business Funding in Whynot, North Carolina
- Business Funding in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Business Funding in North Carolina