Pinehurst is a village in Moore County, North Carolina, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 13,124. It is home of the historic golf resort, Pinehurst Resort. A large portion of the central village, including the resort complexes, is a National Historic Landmark District, designated in 1996 for its landscape design (by Frederick Law Olmsted) and its significance in the history of golf in the United States
Pinehurst's small business community is the heart and soul of the village. Below is information on how to start a business in the Village of Pinehurst and we look forward to your success.
If you are a North Carolina business owner and looking for business funding, contact First Down Funding, we specialize in small to mid-size businesses like yours. Whether it is a long term funding package or short term cash financing, apply online or contact us so we can expedite your request. We are the North Carolina Business Funding source and we are ready to service your capital needs.
- Small Business Funding in Outer Banks (OBX), North Carolina
- Small Business Funding in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Small Business Funding in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Business Loans in Wilmington, North Carolina
- Small Business Funding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Small Business Funding in Durham, North Carolina
- Business Loans in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Business Loans in North Carolina
- Business Funding in Whynot, North Carolina
- Business Funding in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Business Funding in North Carolina