The heart of Wilmington is concentrated in its lively, walkable river district, which showcases the city’s progressive culture and historic setting. Defined by its rich past and a bright future, Wilmington, NC, is a vibrant riverfront city with timeless character that has preserved its historic places, while fostering an ever-evolving independent spirit. From the charm of its moss-draped, brick-lined historic district to the evolving north-end of its river district, there are new things to discover around every corner. As history moves forward with each exciting new addition, the city mingles historic architecture with modern design and new attractions like an event pier near the Port City Marina, hotels and restaurants, and a waterfront park – all connected by the nearly two miles of scenic Riverwalk making it easy to move around. At the center of it all is the river that inspires new experiences and fresh ideas, as seen from the local storefronts and cafes, to the film industry, and local arts and music scene.
However, access to capital remains difficult, and often entrepreneurs need to travel extensively to secure it. If you are a North Carolina business owner and looking for business funding, contact First Down Funding, we specialize in small to mid size businesses like yours. Whether it is a long term funding package or short term cash financing, apply online or contact us so we can expedite your request. We are the North Carolina Business Funding source and we are ready to service your capital needs.
Business Loans in Wilmington, North Carolina
- Small Business Funding in Outer Banks (OBX), North Carolina
- Business Loans in Pinehurst, North Carolina
- Small Business Funding in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Small Business Funding in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Small Business Funding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Small Business Funding in Durham, North Carolina
- Business Loans in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Business Funding in Whynot, North Carolina
- Business Funding in Raleigh, North Carolina
- Business Funding in North Carolina