Here are ten marketing strategies that can help you market your small business on a shoestring budget.
- Craft an elevator pitch. You should be marketing all the time — wherever you are. …
- Leverage your community.
- Give a speech.
- Create buzz.
- Ask for referrals.
- Build relationships.
If you are looking for a larger more aggressive marketing campaign, its best to have a good financial funding .
10 Ways to Finance Your Business
- Finding financing in any economic climate can be challenging, whether you’re looking for start-up funds, capital to expand or money to hold on through the tough times. …
- Consider Factoring.
- Get a Bank Loan.
- Use a Credit Card.
- Tap into Your 401(k)
- Try Crowdfunding.
- Pledge Some of Your Future Earnings.
- Attract an Angel Investor.
Sources of Business Finance
- Bank Loans. A bank loan is the most traditional form of business finance.
- Business Credit Cards. A business credit card is a very convenient form of finance.
- Merchant / Business Cash Advances.
- Invoice Factoring.
This post was written by fdfadmin