When starting a home business, you need to keep in mind that not all businesses are going to work well as home-based businesses, and some won’t work at all.
Here’s how to get started:
- Get over the company-name thing.
- Get your Employer Identification number (EIN).
- Register your trade name.
- Get your business license.
- Complete a business personal-property tax form (if necessary).
- Ask your locality about other permits.
- Get a certificate of resale (if necessary).
- Get a business bank account.
Most Profitable Small Businesses
- Tax Preparation and Bookkeeping. Without needing fancy premises or expensive equipment, tax preparation and bookkeeping services come with low overheads.
- Catering Services.
- Graphic Design.
- Business Consulting.
- Courier Services.
- Mobile Hairdresser Services.
- Cleaning Services.
- Online Tutoring.If you want your new business to provide all of your income, however, you have to research the profit-making ability of your business idea very seriously.
Looking for a small business loan that fits your business budget? contact First Down Funding for funding options.
Tags: Business, Home based business, Virtual office, Work from home
This post was written by fdfadmin