5 Habits Successful Business Leaders Use Every Day
- Determine your peak intelligence time. Aspiring leaders need to identify the time of the day when they are most productive.
- Create a routine around your peak intelligence time.
- Remove triggers for distraction.
- Replace minor rewards with value-adds.
- Answer email, Slack and texts less frequently
BONUS TIP: If you want to be productive, start by taking care of yourself. Receive at least seven hours of sleep to ensure that you’ll wake up refreshed and ready for the day ahead. Don’t forget to make exercise part of your weekly routine. You’ll feel more energetic, focused and be better equipped to manage stress.
FIRST DOWN FUNDING IS FUNDING AMERICA. LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS LOAN? CONTACT FIRST DOWN FUNDING FOR FAST APPROVAL.
This post was written by fdfadmin