No matter the type of business, every enterprise functions better with a great breakroom.
- 86 percent of employees believe breaks make them more productive
- 59 percent indicated that regular breaks increase work satisfaction
- 43 percent said breaks improve personal happiness
Here are five office break room ideas to boost productivity among your employees.
- Focus on Convenience and Community. Your office break room ideas should start with ways to create a comfortable space.
- Foster Relaxation.
- Bring in Pops of Color.
- Add a Few Fun Touches.
- Don’t Forget Food and Beverages.
Bonus idea: A big-screen serves multiple functions: a meeting display for work and a sports-airing TV during special events or off-hours.
This post was written by fdfadmin