HOW TO PROFIT FROM AFFILIATE PROGRAMS
October 20th at 6:18pm Published by firstdownadmin
The industry involves four players: brand, network, affiliate, and the customer. Not all of these players are always involved at the same time; some brands have an affiliate program and they manage the relationship with affiliates directly. In other cases, networks have offers for the affiliates to choose from and they also take care of payments.
There are lots of approaches to making money with affiliate links. Affiliate marketing websites are built to refer visitors to products and services that fit their needs. Each time you make a successful referral, you get paid a commission by whatever program you signed up for.
Here’s How to Start Affiliate Marketing on Your Blog in 8 Steps:
- Step 1: Create a Website or A Blog.
- Step 2: Choose an Industry, and then Niche Down.
- Step 3: Research Products in Your Niche that You Can Review.
- Step 4: Sign Up for the Amazon Affiliate Program.
- Step 5: Add the affiliate embed codes/products to your site or choose affiliate referral banners
- Step 6: Promote your website