Forbes released its Forbes 400 list, which ranks the wealthiest people in America. Individuals need a minimum net worth of $2.1 billion to make the list.
Many of the women on the list are related; several, like MacKenzie Bezos and Julia Koch, are newcomers. The 15 richest women in the US are worth a collective $262.4 billion.
Forbes just released its annual Forbes 400 list, which highlights the net worths of America’s richest individuals. Altogether, the members of this exclusive club are worth $2.96 trillion.
The 15 richest women alone are collectively worth $262.4 billion.
Top 7 Richest Women in the US
- Abigail Johnson – Net worth: $16 billion.
- Blair Parry-Okeden – Net worth: $12 billion.
- Marian Ilitch – Net worth: $5 billion.
- Diane Hendricks – Net Worth: $4.9 billion.
- Jin Sook Chang – Net worth: $4 billion.
- Christy Walton – Net Worth: $4 billion.
- Diane Kemper – Net worth: $3.1 billion.
This post was written by fdfadmin