Imagery and words work together to build your brand identity, which is made up of several strategic elements that relate back to what you do, why you do it, and how you do it differently from others. In other words, your brand is more than just a pretty logo. Every piece of content you create—both visual and written—serves its own unique purpose.
Use these 10 guidelines to help alleviate your photo anxiety, and get more from the photos you take.
- Invest in a Good Camera—And Learn to Use It.
- Tell Stories with Your Photos.
- Avoid Staged Shots.
- Make the Most of Natural Lighting.
- Remember the Rule of Thirds.
- Have a Clear Subject.
- Edit, But Don’t Overdo It.
How to Take Gorgeous Product Photos
- Camera. It’s important to use a nice camera.
- Lights. You will need some good lights.
- Tripod. You need to take longer exposures; holding your camera by hand will produce blurry images that shoppers will not like.
- Photo Setup.
- Use a Wide Aperture.
- Pay Attention to Shadows.
- Clean Up.
- Don’t be Afraid.
This post was written by fdfadmin