HOW TO BE A PROFESSIONAL WRITER
October 14th 2013 at 11:02pm Published by firstdownadmin
To get started as a writer follow this simple list:
- Write. First, you need to write as often as possible in order to create a writing habit.
- Earn a Degree. To get the most out of your professional writing career, you’ll likely need a degree.
- Build Your Portfolio.
- Decide What Kind of Professional Writer You Want To Be.
- Look for Work.
Here are 5 proven strategies to be successful as a writer.
- Identify what you are. Call yourself a writer.
- Submit yourself to a master. I am an advocate for mentoring.
- Show up and do the work. To be a master of the craft, you must show up and do the work.
- Master more than one skill.
- Be kind and generous.