CREATING A FASHION BRAND
September 9th 2013 at 9:37pm Published by firstdownadmin
Fashion brand is a retail or wholesale setup which sells pret-a-porter (ready-to-wear) clothing or accessories, whereas Fashion Label is basically a setup run or founded by a Fashion Designer and mostly caters clients with customisable garments, i.e. made-to-measure.
If you are ready to start a fashion business (whether part-time or full-time) consider these key points for starting a successful clothing brand or clothing line from scratch.
How to Start a Fashion Brand in 10 Steps: Step-by-Step Guide
- Identify a need in the market.
- Develop a business plan.
- Identify your target audience.
- Start designing.
- Find a clothing manufacturer.
- Choose a brand name, logo, and market profile.
- Choose a price point for your items.
- Begin the marketing process.