Equipment finance is common business funding that is offered to help improve cash flow and also improve working capital. It typically involves a funder giving a business finance that is secured by a piece of equipment.
Here are just some of the small business needs you can cover with equipment financing:
- Forklifts, workbenches, and conveyor belts
- Point-of-sale payment processing software and hardware
- Commercial ovens, grills, deep fryers, freezers, food processors, and more
- Office furniture and fixtures – everything from cubicles and desk sets to rugs and lighting
- Software, including operating systems, CRMs, and more
- Appliances like telephones, refrigerators, coffee makers, and more
- Food trucks, delivery vehicles, company cars, and trailers
- Solar panels and HVAC units
Looking for business funding? Equipment financing? contact First Down Funding, apply online.
This post was written by firstdownadmin