Business travelers spend an average of $949 on airline costs, hotel fees, and other expenses during trips around the U.S. annually. Meanwhile, for every dollar spent, companies commonly see a $2.90 profit increase and a $9.50 rise in revenue.
Check out 10 of the most effective ways to reduce your overall corporate travel spend.
- Tighten up your corporate travel policy.
- Have a pre-trip approval process.
- Make savings on airline flights.
- Cut the cost of hotels.
- Set a realistic food and transport allowance.
- Plan ahead.
- Understand travel auxiliary charges.
- How to Save Money on Travel
- Use the Free Days. Such a simple tip I know but simple is always good.
- Talk to the Locals. This is how we travel.
- Spend More Time in Fewer Places.
- Be Flexible with Your Flight Dates.
- Adjust Your Times for Flying.
- Fly on a Midweek Day.
- Go Directly to the Airline Website.
- Join a Frequent Flyer Program.
This post was written by PTPGLOBAL