What makes a perfect morning routine?
The key activities in your morning routine should:
- Prepare you for rest of the day (e.g. ten minutes of meditation to get focused).
- Check off a value that’s important to you (e.g. drinking a greens drink first thing in the morning, if health is one of your values).
- Be something that makes you happy.
- Any combination of the three above
Pick 4 Morning Habits from the List Below:
- Wake up at 5AM.
- Drink a tall glass of water as soon as you get out of bed.
- Make your bed immediately.
- Do 20 pushups as soon as you get out of bed.
- Eat a protein and fat rich breakfast within 30 minutes of getting up.
- Run a mile every single morning.
- Take your multivitamins everyday.
An effective morning routine is one that evolves with you, to always support the kind of day you want to create.
Tags: create a routine, make your bed, morning habits, mourning routine, rest of the day
This post was written by PTPGLOBAL