Nobody thinks filing for bankruptcy is a great idea. Even quality bankruptcy attorneys will tell you it is a last resort. The fear, the shame, the guilt—it turns your world upside down. Although someone might do everything possible to avoid bankruptcy, sometimes good people still have to go through it. But it’s definitely not an easy out.
How to Avoid Bankruptcy and Spare Your Credit
- Selling Some of Your Assets.
- Pay Your Way Out of Debt.
- Ask Creditors to Help You Avoid Bankruptcy.
- Seek Consumer Credit Counseling.
- Get Help From Family and Friends.
- Settle With Creditors and Debt Collectors.
- Use Everything in This List.
2020 Consumer Credit Card Industry Study
Over the course of a generation, credit cards have become America’s most popular payment method. In 2019, 6 out of 10 Americans have a credit card. We spend trillions of dollars and take on billions of dollars of debt a year using hundreds of millions of credit cards.
This post was written by PTPGLOBAL